Your co-op newsletter MEMBER MATTERS is delivered to all members inside each monthly issue of Carolina Country magazine. It features a message from our CEO, co-op news, articles about grants and scholarship programs available to our members, energy efficiency tips and ways we can help you lower your energy bill, and much more.
Read the latest issue of Carolina Country including BEMC's Member Matters newsletter . . . full of news you can use!
In yourJuly issue:
- Capital credits – putting money back in your wallet – page 17
- Summertime energy savers - page 17
- Manager’s Message – the benefits of co-op membership – page 18
- Co-op Connections – saving you money with the touch of a button - page 19
- Weatherization loans – helping you improve energy efficiency – page 19
- Scholarship Highway recipients – page 20
- Watts-for-Sale ads – page 20
Don't have time to read the whole magazine right now? Jump right to BEMC news and the current Watts for Sale ads in this month's Member Matters.
GO PAPERLESS and receive your newsletter by email.
To request paperless delivery, send us an email.
Please be sure to include your name, email address and service address and/or BEMC account number so that we can be sure to identify you correctly.