Your co-op newsletter MEMBER MATTERS is delivered to all members inside each monthly issue of Carolina Country magazine. It features a message from our CEO, co-op news, articles about grants and scholarship programs available to our members, energy efficiency tips and ways we can help you lower your energy bill, and much more.
Click Carolina Country image for the latest issue of the full magazine,
including BEMC's Member Matters newsletter . . . full of news you can use!
In your October issue:
- Manager’s Message –The Cooperative Difference and Concern for Community – page 25
- Water heater and other energy tips – page 26
- Update your contact information – page 26
- Understanding Capital Credits – page 27
- Bright Ideas Early Bird winner– page 27
- Sale ads plus festival and fair schedules – page 28
Click the Member Matters image to
get right to the BEMC news
and the current Watts for Sale ads.
GO PAPERLESS and receive your newsletter by email.
To request paperless delivery, send us an email.
Please be sure to include your name, email address and service address and/or BEMC account number so that we can be sure to identify you correctly.