Your co-op newsletter MEMBER MATTERS is delivered to all members inside each monthly issue of Carolina Country magazine. It features a message from our CEO, co-op news, articles about grants and scholarship programs available to our members, energy efficiency tips and ways we can help you lower your energy bill, and much more.
Read the latest issue of Carolina Country including BEMC's Member Matters newsletter . . . full of news you can use!
In your October issue:
- Is your home ready for winter? Put our experience to work for you - page 21
- In Memory of Monroe Enzor, Jr. - page 21
- Manager's Message - Celebrating National Co-op Month - page 22
- A full house of energy savings - page 23
- Watts-for-Sale ads – page 24
Don't have time to read the whole magazine right now? Jump right to BEMC news and the current Watts for Sale ads in this month's Member Matters.
GO PAPERLESS and receive your newsletter by email.
To request paperless delivery, send us an email.
Please be sure to include your name, email address and service address and/or BEMC account number so that we can be sure to identify you correctly.