Your co-op newsletter MEMBER MATTERS is delivered to all members inside each monthly issue of Carolina Country magazine. It features a message from our CEO, co-op news, articles about grants and scholarship programs available to our members, energy efficiency tips and ways we can help you lower your energy bill, and much more.
Click Carolina Country image for the latest issue of the full magazine,
including BEMC's Member Matters newsletter . . . full of news you can use!
In your August issue:
- Manager’s message – The ways we work to keep costs as low as possible – Page 25
- PrePay, Equalized Billing and SmartHub payment options – Page 26
- BEMC Weatherization loans for member homes, businesses and churches – Page 26
- Simple, no-cost ways to stay cool this summer – Page 27
- The truth about energy efficient products – Page 27
- Watts for Sale, Annual Meeting invitation and Bright Ideas Grants deadline – Page 28
Click the Member Matters image to
get right to the BEMC news
and the current Watts for Sale ads.
GO PAPERLESS and receive your newsletter by email.
To request paperless delivery, send us an email.
Please be sure to include your name, email address and service address and/or BEMC account number so that we can be sure to identify you correctly.