Your co-op newsletter Member Matters is delivered to all members inside each monthly issue of Carolina Country magazine. It features a message from our CEO, co-op news, articles about grants and scholarship programs available to our members, energy efficiency tips and ways we can help you lower your energy bill, and much more.
Read the latest issue of Carolina Country including BEMC's Member Matters newsletter . . . full of news you can use!
In your May issue of Member Matters:
- May is National Electrical Safety Month - Think safety first on the water this summer - pg 21
- Electrical safety tips - pg 21
- Manager's Message - Building a culture of safety for employees and members - pg 22
- BEMC announces recipients of 2019 Community Grants - pg 23
- Roadside Assistance now available through Co-op Connections - pg 24
- Home Safety Checklist - pg 24
If you would like to stop receiving a printed copy of the magazine, please contact us by email. Be sure to include your name, email address and service address and/or BEMC account number so that we can be sure to identify you correctly.