BEMC is owned by the members we serve. Each September, in preparation for our Annual Meeting, our members receive an Annual Report. In it our CEO/General Manager discusses the state of the co-op, and we report our financial position, the accomplishments of the past year, and future plans.
Click here for the 990 Financial Overview, accessed through the SmartHub member portal.
- Reliability percentage of 99.99%
- Financial practices earned us an A+ rating
- Contributions to our grants and other community programs totaled over $221,765
- Our member satisfaction ratings averaged 9.17 out of 10
- We facilitated nearly $1.5 million in low-interest weatherization loans to our members
- Our superior safety procedures earned us the highest possible safety rating